CHI VENDOR INFO
Small Booth( 1 – 6ft table)
Medium Booth(2 – 6ft tables)
Large Booth(3 – 6ft tables)
Prepay table deal. If you prepay for a medium booth ($150). You will get 1 table free.
- All vendors will have to fill out a vendor information card with your name, address, phone number, and what you’ll be selling.
- Prepaid tables will guarantee a spot for the following show. If you choose to pay at the door, your booth space is NOT GUARANTEED!
- Tables and chairs will be supplied (please provide your own table cloths). Electricity is available, but please bring an extension cord.
- Only paid Vendors/Dealers are allowed to sell or display animals during show hours at the Events Center. All animals must be sold by Vendors/Dealers only. Once a “sold” animal leaves the building, it cannot be brought back inside. A “hold for (with the buyer’s name note)” can be kept secure – behind the vendor’s table – if the buyer needs to leave the building temporarily. No sales or transactions can be conducted in the parking lots from vehicles.
- All booth fees are non-refundable.
- Absolutely NO venomous: NO rear-fanged: No surgically altered: NO venomous animals of any kind.
- Anyone that has a venomous animal (including the parking lot and/or show building) will be forced to leave and authorities will be called.
- All animals must be healthy and properly housed. Any animal deemed by the show staff to be unhealthy must be removed from the show to protect other animals.
- All vendors are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manor. Inappropriate behavior (angry outbursts, verbal threats or physical violence) will result in vendors being barred from future shows and possibly being asked to leave the show.
- All vendors will make customers aware of sales terms, including any guarantee or return policy AT TIME OF SALE.
- All vendors are responsible for knowing and complying with all laws.
- All animals must be identified correctly.
- NO TABLE SHARING! Each vendor must have his or her own booth.
- Vendor set-up will be from 7:30 am to 9:45 am on the day of the show. The doors will be open from 10:00am to 4pm. The show opens to the public at 10:00 a.m.
- Endangered species or other “permit animals” must not be sold or displayed without proper legal documentation from the seller and the buyer.
- No firearms are allowed in the show.
- All vendors must comply with all applicable tax regulations.
- All laws regarding protected and restricted species must be followed. It is the responsibility of the vendor to be familiar with the laws.
- If you can’t make a show for which you have reserved a table (or tables), please call us as soon as possible at 913-609-9343. Vendors who don’t call will NOT be able to reserve a table again.
- No smoking inside showroom.
- All rules are subject to change without notice.
- Failure to abide by any of these agreements, you forfeit all fees paid and exit the show.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be a vendor.